The purpose of the student visa is to allow international students to undertake full-time education and training in Australia.
This visa enables a student to stay in Australia for the duration of the relevant course.

To know more please contact us.

Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485)

Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485) lets you (international students) work and live in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies. Holding this visa, you can travel, work, and study in Australia.

​Graduates are only able to apply for the Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485) once as a primary applicant. The visa can only be applied within 6 months after finishing your course.

Please Contact Us, to know more.

Visa 482 (Skill Shortage Visa) Streams

When you apply for visa 482, you must select which stream is more suitable for you:

  1. Short-term stream. With a short-term stream visa, you can work in Australia for up to 2 years, or four depending on your situation.
  2. Medium-term stream.The medium-term stream will allow you to stay and work in Australia for up to 4 years and you may apply for permanent residence if you meet the eligibility criteria.
  3. Labour agreement stream. You can apply for the labour agreement stream if your sponsor is a part of the labour agreements. The labour agreements represent an accord between Australian employers and the Australian government that allows businesses to bring workers to Australia according to the specific labour agreements.

To know more about Temporary Visa options, please contact us and book an appointment.